We are currently seeking a pro-active and motivated individual to join our team at City Wide Loans, to support the Mortgage Broker and our extensive list of clients. As a Finance Associate you will be focussed on case managing applications from proposal to settlement whilst under the supervision and guidance of the Mortgage Broker. Data input and analysis, initiating client reviews, and managing competing priorities will be key tasks performed daily.
Favourable applicants will have experience in the finance industry and may have previously been employed as a broker assistant, junior banker, credit assessor, or similar roles.
As our finance associate, you will:
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Be a consistent performer and have outstanding attention to detail and data accuracy
- Be able to manage files in a high volume and deadline driven environment
- Understand the importance of communicating with our clients and keeping them updated with the progress of their application
- Verification of clients’ information
- Collating and processing information from a wide variety of lenders
- Prepare retail and commercial loan applications and ensure industry compliance requirements are met
- Assist with loan writing and packaging (including serviceability assessments)
- Assist with client queries and liaise with key stakeholders (lenders, solicitors and accountants)
- Follow up lenders for updates, providing customers with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application, and following up further supporting documentation when required
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate at least 6 months of business/relevant experience e.g. banking, finance, business operations…
- Be eligible for a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking
- Be eligible to become a credit representative of Finsure. Particularly a clear police check, and credit report without warrants, judgements, court cases or defaults.
Salary will be set in recognition of the successful applicants’ skill set and capability to support the growth of the finance division.
If you are looking to join a successful and growing business, then please forward your resume along with a cover letter