- We are seeking an experienced mortgage broking assistant / parabroker / loan processor to assist our primary broker.
- In this role you would primarily work on identifying solutions to various scenarios, preparing proposals, and then acting to manage the deal through until settlement.
- You would be supported in this role by an additional administrative assistant, who you could coordinate to assist with tasks like data entry & loan processing.
- We are seeking someone with a high level of experience, knowledge, initiative and ownership. This role would ideally suit someone who loves finance, strategies, researching & workshopping solutions, and problem-solving, but doesn't like the lead generation and sales aspects of mortgage broking.
- We believe in helping our staff achieve their objectives, so there is the potential for development into a full mortgage broking capacity within the business, if that is something you wish to pursue down the line.
We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience as a parabroker, mortgage broker, lending officer, and/or broker assistant. You should have experience researching & identifying optimal lending solutions, putting together tailored client proposals, liaising with lender BDMs and lender support teams, and addressing credit assessor concerns for live applications right through to settlement.
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ambition / drive
- Initiative & ownership
- Interest in finance, property and/or mortgage broking
Depending on experience, this role would pay a full-time package of $60,000 - $80,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, please e-mail us at [email protected] with your resume.