Head Office: Brisbane - Queensland
Position Location: Anywhere in Australia
Commission Only – Choice of Upfront Only or Upfront & Trail
- Self Employed opportunity available
- Successful business with continuing growth
- Excellent Company Culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Experiencing continued growth, Jacques Financial Group is looking for commission-only mortgage brokers to partner with our business.
We are a successful finance brokerage experiencing continued growth, having established an independent business in 2019 after 17 years under a franchised model.
We currently have opportunities available for self-employed commission only mortgage brokers. With remote interviews now accepted practice, you can be located anywhere in Australia with all client interviews to be conducted online utilising one of the approved platforms or in person if available.
We invested a significant amount of money and time in systems, software and Digital Marketing expertise and as a result are experiencing an increase in the number of finance leads. Most leads are for Home Loans with Personal / Car Loans, Asset Finance and Commercial Loans also part of the offer.
BENEFITS OF JOINING US:
Benefits of joining us as a Self-Employed, commission-only mortgage broker:
- Commission option of Upfront only or Upfront & Trail
- Customer leads are provided/strong lead generation
- Comprehensive panel of lenders
- Excellent long-term earning potential
- Pathway to continued growth
- An industry-leading broker technology platform, to help you get up and running faster
- Business coaching and professional development throughout your journey
- Support staff at Head Office and Overseas to assist in putting together quality applications and lodging these with the selected lender
- Access to purpose-built nurture programs to convert leads into clients to ensure a constant stream of new business opportunities
- Fully operational back office so you can focus on looking after clients and the establishment and ongoing relationship with referral partners
- Professional staff to assist your clients and maintain your portfolio whilst you are away on leave
- $500 provided per month for turnkey Digital Marketing campaigns organised and approved by the company to help attract new clients. Broker can determine the type of campaign (refinance, debt consolidation, FHB, Low Doc etc), location and demographics to best suit their own preferences to enhance the chances of success.
To be successful in this role, the following qualities and experience are essential:
- Certificate IV/Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Experience in loan writing and finance – minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Nurturing skill
- Client Care experience and background
- Promote the business in a professional manner
- Time Management
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Business Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Self-Starter with ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like your future, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note you must have the right to work within Australia and we will conduct a police check.
The commission terms and benefits will be discussed with interested parties at the interview.