An opportunity to join one of Sydney's best known & most trusted Finance and Mortgage Broking companies. Due to growth in the Company we currently have available a full time position for a home based Parabroker/ Broker Support Manager, allowing you to work with a multi award winning and fast growing Finance Company.
Just some of the benefits are:
- Working alongside the Principle of Zippy Financial on her Applications
- Continued Professional Development
- Will work with our dedicated processing officers
- Based from home and all equipment provided
- Full time position 38 hrs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The kind of people who are successful in our business have:
- Strong command of business English with a clear, articulate telephone manner
- Strong communication skills when dealing with clients, lenders, solicitors, brokers, our Processing Team and settlement agents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritise is essential
- Holds a high level of attention to detail skills
- Able to Understand Credit Policies and Debt servicing calculators for 35+ Lenders this is crucial to this role, this person MUST know bank policies inside out.
- Must be able to run and complete several scenarios a day
- Proven track record in Credit, Sales & Relationship building
- Self-starters with a positive attitude
- Highly motivated and professional appearance
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Show initiative, commitment, care and integrity, which are the key values of our company
- Ability to meet required deadlines & work under pressure in this fast-paced company
- Can do, will do', team player attitude with high levels of motivation and integrity.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
Must have experience as a Mortgage Broker, Existing Processor/Parabroker, Bank BDM in the third party channel or have Credit Skills from a Banking Career
You must have a minimum of two (2) years mortgage lending experience.
- You will be working on mortgage scenarios after the clients have been interviewed.
- You will be looking at lender options and checking debt servicing and policies
You will be working with our processing team who will submit and manage the deal to settlement.
- Liaise and workshop scenarios with Bank Credit Managers and Business Development Managers
- You will be responsible for all queries from clients and Processing Team for all Mortgages
- You will ensure all files are compliant
- Use our Aggregators Software and CRM
- Detailed knowledge of Compliance, Legislative and Regulatory requirements within the Home lending industry, relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism;
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and administrative ability;
- Provide rate quotes and maximum borrowing capacity quotes for all prospects
- Complete annual reviews and renegotiate existing interest rates
- Not essential but would be ideal if able to Quote and Process all Car Finance and Asset Finance deals
- Not essential but would be Ideal, Manage all Commercial Enquiries and work on Commercial Finance deals
- Work with our Financial advisers, Conveyancer, Will, and Estate Planner, Car Search Team