About the role
We are currently seeking highly skilled and experienced mortgage brokers, in order to keep up with the increase of leads. They will undertake all duties associated with the development, lodgement and management of residential loans. Remuneration will be set in accordance with the successful applicant's qualifications and experience.
• Client liaison and gathering of initial information from enquiry,
• Utilise established electronic forms and processes,
• Enter applications into aggregator software,
• Apply for credit checks and valuations, as required,
• Prepare loans, using ApplyOnLine,
• Manage the supporting document process, in response to lender requirements,
• Oversee all finance approval processes,
• Liaise closely with all clients, solicitors, builders and developers, as required,
• Oversee the execution of mortgage documents and settlement processes,
• Adhere to all compliance processes,
• Upload all relevant documents into aggregator software, for external audits,
• Upload all relevant correspondence and file notes into Google Drive,
• Contribute to regular team meetings, and
• Undertake any other finance related duty, as requested.
Skills and experience
• A minimum of two years experience in mortgage broking.
• An excellent working knowledge of personal and commercial lending.
• A good working knowledge of lending products and the banking environment.
• You must be a self-starter, and be able to set your own daily goals.
• You must be able to manage your time and multiple finance deals in a busy environment.
• You need to have experience with Google drive and GMail, or the ability to learn quickly.
• You must be flexible and have a happy and confident disposition.
• You must have excellent customer relationship skills, and be able to nurture customers throughout their entire finance journey.
• Experience with ApplyOnLine and/or Flex is not essential, but would be an advantage.