We're a boutique mortgage brokerage that's aiming to be one of the best in the industry. Due to our stellar performance, we're seeking an experienced loan processor committed to helping us achieve exceptional results for our clients.
You will be acting as a second set of eyes to review all files prior to submission to ensure we achieve the goal of “one touch approvals”. You will be able to work from home so you are expected to be self-sufficient and you must be able to work autonomously.
Benefits and perks
- Part time role with very flexible working conditions
- Work from home – total control and flexibility of your day/time
- Long term career prospects/growth
About the role
- Support with loan applications from enquiry through to settlement
- Manage tasks in an application such as: order upfront valuations, collect information and documents, review serviceability calculators, submit completed applications to the lender for assessment.
- Maintain the CRM system (Infynity) and all compliance documents
- Track the status of loan application and liaise with clients, lenders, conveyancers and referral partners and ensure settlement happens on time
- All other reasonable activities to help grow the book of clients & service existing clientele.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working as a loan processor or in related fields such as mortgage broking, banking or finance for 2+ years ESSENTIAL
- Organised with a good understanding of spreadsheets, word processing, and database management using Financial CRM systems such as Infynity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Firm and confident nature to chase up banks and clients.
- High attention to detail
- Exposure to ApplyOnline and Finsure systems (Infynity) is preferred
- Able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to work hands-on in a Small Business, we are always looking for ideas on how to continually improve systems, processes and stakeholder engagement
- Cert IV or diploma in Mortgage Broking would be a bonus
Salary will be based on experience.