Seeking a professional Mortgage Broker.
Finance Craft is an established and progressive brokerage with an office located at Martin Place, Sydney CBD (next to the Martin Place train station).
Due to ongoing growth, we have a new position available for a professional Mortgage Broker based in our Sydney CBD office.
As a Mortgage Broker at Finance Craft your primary function will be to service the home loan needs of new and existing clients. Your duties will require you to manage all aspects of the home loan process including:
- Conduct loan interviews face to face, on the phone, or video call
- Provide lending solutions that meet the customers needs and objectives
- Data entry and collection of customer information and supporting documents
- Submission of home loan applications
- Liaise with lenders to track the progress of an application
- Assistance with execution of loan documents
- Meet responsible lending compliance obligations
Skills and Experience
- Existing mortgage broker struggling to generate leads, or someone currently in a assistant role looking to step into mortgage broking considered
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Good understanding of compliance and NCCP requirements
- Display good understanding of credit policies
- A positive and proactive approach
- Knowledge of Apply Online is beneficial
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Record (Police Check) and Anti-money laundering check will be required prior to commencement
- Certificate 4 or Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking qualification required
Remuneration and Benefits
- Commission only (splits to be determined based on experience)
- Premium office location
- Leads provided (up to 20 per month)
- Business costs covered (MFAA/FBAA, PI insurance, AFCA, CRM fees, phone, business cards, etc)
- Mentoring from the business owner with over 15 years industry experience
- Proactive growth mindset business
- Opportunity to increase commission splits based on performance
Finance Craft can offer you a rewarding career and lifestyle opportunity that is provided within a supportive team. If you believe you have a can-do / solutions orientated attitude, with a drive to succeed, please apply.
Any questions, please call Shane on 0403 156 991 or email [email protected]
Applications close 30 Sep 2020.