We are a rapidly growing Brisbane based finance brokerage and we are seeking an EXPERIENCED LOANS PROCESSOR / ADMINISTRATOR to join our dynamic and energetic team in Bardon, QLD.
As an experienced loans processor / administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with loan applications
- Liaising with clients for documentation follow up
- Processing valuations
- Following loans through to settlement
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors and agents to ensure timely settlements
- Providing a high-quality service to clients and lending team
- Complete file management and follow-ups
- General office duties and assisting management
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently at all times
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Effective relationship management skills and a desire to deliver above expectations
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar role or within the banking/finance industry
- Experience with Mercury CRM - highly regarded
- Experience with Apply online
A Certificate IV or Diploma in Mortgage and Finance Broking is advantageous but not essential.
This position is full time (Monday – Friday) with an immediate start.
Salary to be negotiated based on level of experience and competency. Phone & laptop provided.
There is potential for this role to grow into a mortgage broker position as well if desired.
Please apply via the link on this website or call Adam Bradley on 0402 411 065 to discuss