A growing and dynamic deposit bond company is looking for a Digital eBDM (NSW) to join their team. Our mission at Deposit Assure, is to deliver happiness to all our clients, by making it easier to purchase property. Deposit Assure, issues deposit bonds, which help home buyers secure their purchase when they don't have access to their 10% cash deposit. Be an important part of our growing team, and help us deliver happiness to our clients.
Qualifications & experience
What we are looking for:
- You are a completely comfortable with technology, computers and have had experience developing, content across a variety of digital channels (Email / Social).
- You are not camera shy, and are comfortable in being able to craft and deliver a succinct video message to your audience.
- You are an ideas person, you love thinking outside the box, love trying new things and enjoy the challenge of crafting a message to generate an impact with your audience.
- You are a 'Hunter' in the sense that you are not deterred by needing to cold call, or email a prospect, and ideally you have had experience using a variety of media channels to stay relevant and top of mind with your audience.
- You love talking to customers and helping solve their problems, and you are relentless in the pursuit of a happy customer;
- Whilst predominately a desk based role, you are still comfortable in face to face communication and training from time-to-time;
- Previous sales experience in the finance or mortgage broking industry, Real Estate or Conveyancing sector would be an advantage and set you apart from the rest!
Tasks & responsibilities
More specifically you will have:
Proven sales capability either in phone based/face to face or using digital media for outreach;
Superior clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
Digital services experience in managing communications and pipeline online using various web tools and workflow applications;
Comfortable speaking & presenting to your audience;
You must be resourceful - Self-driven and have the ability to use initiative to help grow the business and solve problems.
- Be part of an energetic work family. We are not afraid to recognise and grow talent where the attitude is right.
- Base Salary Plus Performance bonus on offer.
- Flexible working environment and arrangements and work from home to service our clients Nationally.
To Apply follow these 2 steps (If these 2 steps are not followed you will not be considered):
- Create a video (no longer that 1 minute in length) telling me why we should choose you ?
- Email your CV & video to [email protected]