Experienced and Ambitious Geelong Based Mortgage Broker Sought
Master Your Money Now is a new and energetic financial planning and mortgage broking company with a niche in helping everyday millennials, especially nurses and teachers.
Based in Geelong, we service clients all across Australia, engaging clients with the latest technology.
Due to significant growth in the business we are seeking the services of an experienced mortgage broker to help lead and grow our sister brand "Master Your Mortgage Now".
We are seeking someone who is based in Geelong who:
- Has considerable experience in a either a banking or broking environment but doesn't want the hassle of being "self employed".
- Comfortable dealing with clients both face to face and remotely
- Are able to identify and discuss with the clients broader needs i.e. financial planning, general and personal insurance
- Have referral sources to complement existing leads
- A strong social media presence and being comfortable being in front of a camera would be highly regarded
- Long term view of developing and mentoring future mortgage brokers within the business
Our ideal person will be:
- Self motivated with a desire to beat expectations
- Has a "client first" mentality at all times
- Able to work independently and multi-task, but also part of a team
- Confident and proactive
- Punctual and reliable
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong rapport skills with both clients and stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of compliance requirements
- Takes their work seriously but not themselves
- Certificate 4 in Mortgage Broking is essential
- Diploma in Mortgage Broking highly regarded
In return we will provide you with:
- A fresh, energetic, youthful brand with plans to expand and grow
- Less time spent on meaningless reports and meetings, more time with your clients
- Flexible working hours (part time or full time welcome)
- Negotiable salary and results based remuneration structure
- Support from mortgage administration over time
- Assistance with ongoing CPD requirements and personal development
- Access to a broader networking and mentoring support through our credit licensee
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] to find out more!