Amazing opportunity for an experienced Credit Analyst or Ex Broker to work with 2 high performing residential mortgage brokers.
The role primarily consists of the following tasks
- Initial examination of loan scenario as communicated by the Broker.
- Credit analysis, product comparison and recommendation.
- Packaging of loan applications including commentary and notes. Completion and checking of credit critical information in AOL.
- Passing deal on to Admin Manager for lodgement then managing any credit critical issues (in conjunction with the broker) that may arise during the approval process.
The team comprises 2 experienced brokers plus a F/T administration manager. We have market leading, intuitive software and operate in a paperless environment.
We are seeking a candidate with the following minimum experience levels and attributes:
- Have held a minimum $1m residential mortgage DLA with an Australian lender including both PAYG and S/E/complex deal assessment. Alternatively min 2yrs+ as an autonomous Mortgage Broker or Credit Analyst in a Mortgage Broking Firm can be considered.
- Strong analysis and judgement skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven engagement and communication skills.
- Possess strong commercial acumen.
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do' attitude.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
This role has incredible flexibility. Choice of 2 office locations or WFH is an option for the right candidate. Australia wide opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum experience levels above.