• Challenging and rewarding role.
• Ambitious and fun team.
• Bayside Office location.
Are you looking at working in a team of award-winning mortgage brokers who are helping turn people’s dreams into a reality? If yes, then look no further.
The Decision Finance Mortgage Broker Associate role is to provide support for the Broker and Credit Analyst teams in submitting customer loan applications and manage all facets of the business administration.
This role is designed to create a pathway to potentially become a mortgage broker in a rapidly growing team. Support the administration team on loan submissions.
You will be our administration guru and go-to for customer interactions. You will be the point of contact for our customers, for both incoming and outgoing communication.
You will provide a clear understanding and transparency to validate a loan application’s progress, managing the database and all customer information.
Reporting to our Credit Analyst you will be given autonomy in managing the pipeline of applications, prioritisation and work allocation and it will be crucial for you to be a strong communicator with your team members.
This is an opportunity for you to take ownership of this role – for you to build and tweak processes, improve efficiency and productivity across the business and build upon our fun and exciting team culture.
You will need to demonstrate:
• Co-ordinating with broker to put together loan files and assist with collating verification documents, to finalise the fact-find process.
• Liaising with lenders, solicitors, real estate agents and clients, to gather supporting documents for application.
• Be the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls and transfer/resolve enquiries as necessary.
• Responding to client enquiries about status of loan application, both via phone and online chat.
• Answering general client enquiries through phone and website.
• Booking appointments for broker(s).
• Uploading and processing applications on FLEX system
• Proactively reaching out to existing/customers for a review and scheduling them with a company broker.
• Checking the accuracy and validity of documentation, policy and legislation and finding discrepancies in the information the broker provides.
• Delivering exceptional client service (throughout all interactions involving clients and all related parties).
• Manage the office equipment stock levels and inventory.
• Assist other team members with ad hoc tasks as required.
• Manage all organisational filing.
• Manage all ingoing (PO Box) and outgoing mail.
What you will need to succeed
• Banking and finance background with sound understanding of lending processes: in both residential and commercial.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications and computer skills.
• Driven/self-motivated, with the aspiration of career progression.
• Passion and committed to customer service.
• Great with numbers and strong adherence to guidelines and deadlines.
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
• Highly attractive for candidates with AFG Flex System.
For more information or to request a confidential discussion please contact [email protected]
Please submit your application through the link below and start helping turn people’s dreams into a reality today!