- Challenging and rewarding role
- Ambitious and fun team
- Bayside Office location
Are you a guru when it comes to lender policy and loan structuring? We want you to guide our broker and administration teams on loan submissions.
Are you looking at working in a team of award-winning mortgage brokers who are helping turn people’s dreams into a reality? If yes, then look no further.
The Decision Finance Credit Analyst role is to provide support for the Broker and Associate teams in analysing and submitting customer loan applications to a wide range of different lenders from our panel of 45+ Lenders.
Your role will endeavour you to become a loan submission architect.
By identifying individual customer needs – your role involves researching the best financial solution for the customer, based on their best interests. This involves writing the detailed notes for both the customer and the lender.
In addition to this you will be our go-to for pipeline management. As the crucial communicator between our broker and administration teams you will be given autonomy in managing the pipeline of applications, prioritisation and work allocation.
This role really has the potential for you to make it your own; for you to build and tweak processes, improve efficiency and productivity across the business and build upon our fun and exciting team culture.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Credit Analysis - thorough analysis of customers financial information; tax returns, financial statements etc. Ensure regulatory and policy requirements are met through industry knowledge when submitting files.
- Complete inbound quality file checks to ensure lending submissions meet minimum requirements to proceed and submit to a bank for review
- The ability to prepare and present a detailed credit brief to the banks for each application consisting of: Loan purpose and background, servicing mitigants/calculations and living expenses etc.
- A proven history of achieving monthly targets and enjoy working with a fun and vibrant team in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding and experience in credit procedures and policies
- A thorough understanding of lending calculators
- An understanding of Tax Returns, Bank Statements and Payslips
- The ability to follow company procedures
What you will need to succeed
- A qualification in Banking & Finance or a business-related discipline - Accounting, Finance or Commerce is highly regarded.
- You must have proven analytical skills; ideally with exposure to balance sheets, profit & loss and understanding of simple and complex credit structures.
- Previous experience in banking, broking and/or lending processing is highly regarded.
- You must possess the ability to write credit submissions and have exposure working to targets whilst delivering a high-level of customer service.
- You must have advanced communication skills
- You must have the ability to work alongside a team of brokers, associates and other credit analysts.
- Experience with using Flex which is Australian Finance Group’s CRM system is highly regarded.
For more information or to request a confidential discussion please contact [email protected]
Please submit your application through the link below and start helping turn people’s dreams into a reality today!