- Boutique Finance Business, high levels of customer support and large repeat business.
- Expanding – with substantial year on year growth, and this year is up again.
- FULL TIME – can look at PART TIME - if you want to step back from the 7 day week options of the craziness of your own business.
- OPTIONS - can do set wage writing my deals as file manager on set hours no after hours, no weekend work OR the other option is Commission based with retainer - leads provided and support to generate more - we currently have so many more opportunities to take hold of. It really depends on the right person and what they want.
- If you want Part time we can be Flexible with days and hours - We will work on options with the right person. We have two admin support in the office at the moment and looking to recruit another one.
- APPLICANTS NOTE - I hope you appreciate we are all busy people - if you get through the filters and apply for this Job and you have NO Experience I am going to just delete your application - so save your time and mine and don't apply.
- A can DO, talented experienced Broker!
- Must be ready to have a go and bring your experience to the expansion of the business. We need a smooth operator to kick goals at the next level.
- Experience - You should be able to write a deal - if you have not done huge volume that is OK, or even complicated Self Employed is not your gig that is OK to - BUT you need to be able to do a "vanilla" deal from start to finish at least.
- And you ned to know Compliance & CRM Systems = this is a MUST.
- The environment is high pressure at times to deliver the client a result, as many of them do unfortunately leave it to the last minute – and they expect results fast so managing expectations and reality is important. But we have a relaxed and friendly base to work from in our office.
- The right person would have a strong history of mortgage broking exposure or possibly from a bank back ground and wanting to expand your skills.
- You may have tried to crack it on your own but we all know it is hard - however you love the industry - so working for someone is your gig now.
- Simple - Getting the correct Loan Written and submitted - that is in in a nutshell.
Lots of parts to that…..
- Client File Management, Compliance documentation, Data entry, Phone work, process improvement.
- Primary focus Preparation of Equipment finance applications and Home loans.
- Support with Correspondence, and client communication.
- Must be a Credit rep - will require this info at application - and MFAA or FBAA member.
- Strong Computer literacy is needed – Excel, Word, Outlook core requirements – and would be good if you are able to assist with digital communications/Socials. If you don’t “get” computers don’t apply for this job.
- We use NEXUS and AOL currently - so knowing this will be good but not a requirement.
- 2 weeks off every Christmas. And can negotiate leave in School holidays. Yes a Child friendly Job.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE FOLLOWED UP _ thanks.