A boutique finance broking company based in Mordialloc requires a Administration Assistant / Loan Processor for immediate start. This role will mainly consist of administrative, general office duties and processing of home loans and commercial loans. We are a small operation looking to expand in the next 12 months so there is a possibility of advancement in the future. The key responsibilities include:
Key Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone professionally and in a timely manner
- Provide administration and general office support
- Regular speaking with customers throughout the loan application process until loan settlement
- Track the status of loan applications from initial enquiry to settlement- liaising with lenders, solicitors, builders as necessary
- Use of our client data system “Podium” and completing tasks as prompted and due
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Must be well presented and have an exceptional phone manner
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to effectively compose emails professionally with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with using and updating a CRM system with detailed notes on a daily basis preferred.
- Have the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Proven track record in managing stressful situations and someone who thrives under pressure.
- Ability to retain new information and learn
Previous administration experience in a Lending processing role or similar experience in financial services industry with knowledge of the home loan application process and credit analysis would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary package based on experience.