- Be part of Australasia's largest 100% family owned brokerage
- Join a team with a great workplace culture and a passion for clients!
- Be a valued member of the team
Due to growth and expansion we have a new full time position for an experienced Customer Service Manager available at in our Point Cook office.
Loan Market is one of Australia's largest retail Mortgage Broker groups, providing home loan solutions to thousands of Australia's every year. We're proud to be part of many Australians' lives as they work towards the true Australian dream "to own your own home". We provide the highest level of quality service and industry leading results. The business has a great family culture, an extensive client and referrer network and is growing at a significant rate.
We operate on an award willing market-leading technology platform and leverage the use of modern technology to drive business efficiencies and the client experience. This business requires a start-up mindset, so you will be encouraged to learn, adapt, problem solve and roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
About The Role...
You will be working alongside an experienced mortgage broker, delivering exceptional customer service, following up on supporting documents, lodging loans and seeing them through to settlement.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Sending off Hello Packs to clients
- Analysing loan application documents and packaging the loan for clients
- Understanding the lender policy attached to the product chosen for the client
- Liaising with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure that settlements occur smoothly
- Submitting loan applications through AOL
- Reviewing and where necessary adjusting the loan submission to ensure the application meets lender requirements
- Ensuring that loan submission quality is at the highest possible standards
- Providing administrative support as and where required
- Following Loan Market policies regulated by ASIC
Most scenarios will be related to residential financing, but you will also gain significant exposure to complex clients and commercial.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally have 2 year's experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Speedy delivery and professional client interaction
- Ability to prioritise well and manage your daily schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate consistent standards and the highest level of technical proficiency
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative without being told what to do
- Excellent communication skills and dedication to setting realistic client expectations
- Ability to complete loan servicing, effectively request and scrutinise documents, identify liabilities and ensure high quality of all documents
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when uncertain