Rate Money is a market-leading team of experienced mortgage professionals focused on supporting self-employed clients with their financing needs by offering bespoke solution-driven loans. We distribute via trusted Brand Partners to enable them to promote our lending options to their customers.
As Rate Money Operations Coordinator, you will be reporting to and supporting the Chief Operating Officer in the day to-day running of the business. You will also play a major part in the Rate Money experience by managing the onboarding for all new Partners plus our CRM and company-wide Intranet. You will be working with a small (but fast growing!), highly motivated team and be involved in all parts of the business. Huge potential for career progression for the right person in this role.
- Develop and manage onboarding process for all new starters to the network
- Onboard and manage ongoing compliance of referral partners
- Assist with onboarding of all new funders
- Assist with management of Branding and Collateral
- Improve, manage, and update company-wide intranet
- Develop and maintain all operational manuals
- Oversee and maintain CRM system for HQ staff and Brand Partners
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders e.g. Executive Team, Funders, Brand Partners
- Assisting COO in day-to-day running of the Rate Money business
- Experience in the banking and finance industry essential
- Strong organisational skills for ensuring that all operational processes are running smoothly and efficiently
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative to foresee possible issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and a self-starter
- A solutions based mindset with the ability to work with all stakeholders of the company
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver and being able to prioritise tasks as needed
- Most importantly - drive, ambition and love a challenge
If you are interested in taking your career in Operations to the next level, apply today.