Rate Money is a market-leading team of experienced mortgage professionals focused on supporting self-employed clients with their financing needs by offering bespoke solution-driven loans. We distribute via trusted Brand Partners to enable them to promote our lending options to their customers.
As the Rate Money in-house Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to the NSW/ACT State Manager and supporting the national sales team and Brand Partners. You will play a pivotal role in the sales team, supporting them while they are on the road plus being the point of contact for all loan writers in the network. You will be working with a small (but fast growing!), highly motivated team and there is huge potential for career progression for the right person in this role.
- Manage escalations and scenarios from Brand Partners whilst ensuring all these are actioned within a timely manner.
- Workshopping scenarios across different funders.
- Provide and maintain pipeline reporting.
- Provide status updates for Brand Partners and network.
- Assist the State Managers & Brand Partners ad-hoc.
- Liaising with contacts from various funding partners.
- Assist the State Managers with identifying any gaps in knowledge within the network and providing training.
- Assist to identify improved efficiencies and improvements in relevant processes within the business.
- Contribute to the implementation of processes and systems that improve service standards.
- Update job knowledge by keeping up-to-date with relevant policies and changes as well as industry news.
- At least two years residential lending experience, and looking to further their career into sales.
- Want to work in a fast-growing business with plenty of career opportunities.
- Ability to work autonomously and a self-starter.
- A solutions-based mindset with the ability to work with all stakeholders of the company.
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver and being able to prioritise tasks as needed.
- Experience in understanding financial and income documentation.
- Most importantly - drive, ambition and love a challenge.
If you are interested in taking your career in sales to the next level, apply today.