Growing mortgage broker business based in Glebe, we are seeking a passionate and experienced loan processor and credit analyst to work with one of our in-demand loan expert. From first home buyers to sophisticated property investors, you'll assist in the preparation of loan applications for an array of clients. Liaising via phone and email, you'll keep clients updated throughout the process to ensure the ultimate customer experience. So, if working in a fast-paced environment, with lots of support and laughs is somewhere you would thrive then we want to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be:
• Minimum 2 years banking or mortgage broking/loan processing experience.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced high-volume work environment
• Experience in a customer facing role, proven ability to connect with people and build strong relationships
• Highly literate and numerate, with excellent PC skills
• Self- driven and highly motivated
• Professional friendly phone manner with a genuine interest in customer service
• Well organised with a high attention to detail with excellent time management skills
• Possess a can-do attitude with a flexible work approach and always willing to find a solution
• Able to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
• Candidate with mortgage industry experience preferred and would be advantageous
• Experience with lender servicing calculators Apply-On-Line would also be advantageous
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Provide broker support
• Accurate data entry
• Do initial borrowing capacity calculations
• Complete file management and follow ups
• Collect necessary documentation for client loan applications
• Client, lender, broker and business contact liaison
• Proactively drive the application progress with lenders
• Client relationship management (pre-& post settlement) Our team is passionate about superior customer service.
This role is a one on one support relationship with a motivated and driven broker committed to excellence.
The role is a full-time position working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be located in Sydney as this role is based in Glebe.
Apply now, telling us what you can bring to the team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year