Are you a BDM with deep broker connections and love to play with technology? Effi is growing and we are looking for a dynamic BDM to onboard mortgage brokers. This is a fast-paced, challenging and fun role. We are now on a growth trajectory and looking to expand our team.
Effi is the smartest mortgage broker platform ever built! We help mortgage brokers reduce their admin time to half and help them grow their business and brand by allowing them to purchase verified leads from high traffic websites and showcase their profile. Effi is building an AI-powered Software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for mortgage brokers. We deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight. We care deeply about delighting our customers! We believe every borrower should be wowed and delighted by the online service they receive from their mortgage broker so we built Effi, the ultimate mortgage broker platform supported by smart technology as their superpower. We have pedigree, having built technologies for global brands. This time, we're swinging for beyond the trees. We are building a worldwide organisation starting from Australia. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too!
Qualifications & experience
· 2+ years in New Business/Sales/BDM role within the Mortgage Broking industry or working with the Mortgage Brokers is a MUST.
· Knowledge of Tech Tools and CRM is a MUST.
· Essential is the ability to collaborate and work alongside mortgage brokers to drive success for them and Effi.
· Clear and articulate communication skills; know how to empathise and engage via phone, zoom, online and in-person. Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis.
· Desire to learn as you grow and learn from mistakes.
· An enquiring mind with problem-solving skills that lead to better ways of working, recording and reporting.
· You are thorough, meticulous and have astonishing attention to detail and focus on responsiveness to all demands and requirements.
· A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding objectives or revenue goals.
· Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision.
· You are an individual who has a hunter mindset and is driven to help grow the success of the business.
Tasks & responsibilities
· You will help our customers (mortgage brokers) through a successful onboarding and engage with them so that they build success through our platform.
· You will overcome issues and provide feedback from your interactions with brokers to the team.
· Ensure all brokers in your portfolio receive regular personal contact including continuously monitoring the health of each broker and executing plans to drive better outcomes for them.
· Experience in creating training videos – you will need to create videos of the Effi platform for brokers to watch and learn.
· Announce new features and enhancements through email campaign and liaising with existing brokers to ensure their suggestions are met.
· Regularly update the broker support page to ensure all brokers are kept up to date with the latest features and enhancements.
· Willing to Travel to Mortgage Broker office and industry events locally and interstate to represent Effi.
· Competitive base commensurate with your experience.
· Free coffee every day and a catered lunch once per week.
· Equity options in the company.
· Annual training development allowance.
· Well-funded startup - get the first-hand experience of a start-up environment that is highly agile and responsive where we learn quickly from our failures and successes. And work directly with the Founder.
· Fast track your career - you will have the opportunity to grow towards a senior role and build your team as Effi scales.
· At Effi, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Work in a vibrant open office workspace. Get creative and meet people from other companies to build your brand and network.