Due to growth and expansion we have a new part-time position (25-30 hours) for an experienced Loan assistant.
Ensure Finance is a small & upcoming mortgage broking company. We provide a high level of service to our clients with the aim to build & foster long term relationships. The business has a great culture and an extensive client & referral network that is growing.
About The Role...
Your primary role will concentrate on delivering excellent customer service, following up on supporting documents, lodging loans and seeing them through to settlement. You will work alongside an experienced mortgage broking team.
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Analysing and preparing loan application documents for clients to sign
- Have a clear understanding of Banks servicing calculators
- Understanding the lender policy attached to the product chosen for the client
- Liaising with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure that settlements occur in a timely manner
- Submitting loan applications through AOL
- Reviewing and where necessary adjusting the loan submission to ensure the application meets lender requirements
- Ensuring that loan submission quality is at the highest possible standards
- Providing administrative support as and where required
Most scenarios will be related to residential financing, but you will also gain significant exposure to complex clients and commercial lending.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally have 2 year's experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Speedy delivery and professional client interaction
- Ability to prioritise well and manage your daily schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate consistent standards and the highest level of technical proficiency
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative without being told what to do
- Excellent communication skills and dedication to setting realistic client expectations
- Ability to complete loan servicing, effectively request and scrutinise documents, identify liabilities and ensure high quality of all documents
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when uncertain
To apply for this position, please send your cover lettter & resume to [email protected]