Mortgage Broker Traineeship
● Exciting New Business with HUGE Growth Plans
● Be an Integral Part of the Team - Have Input on Business Plans
● One on One Mentoring
About The Company
We assist a range of clients from first home buyers to sophisticated property investors and you will assist in the preparation of loan applications for them. They are a new business starting out with huge growth plans. This is an exciting time to join in the business and have a voice in assisting the growth and future of the business. If you are sick of having great business ideas but you aren't being heard, then this is the opportunity you are waiting for!
About The Opportunity
We are seeking a passionate entry level trainee to join our team in Glebe, NSW.
Seeking experienced customer service or analysts working currently in finance - collections, home loans, personal loans, credit cards or auto loans etc
Loan Processor/Credit Analyst who has ambitions to become a Mortgage Broker are encouraged to apply.
Working alongside an experienced Broker, who is a flexible agile Manager, you will receive ongoing mentoring to ensure you have a long and prosperous career ahead of you. You will be responsible for assisting clients and managing the loan process from start to finish. You will need to bring a can-do attitude alongside a client solutions-focused approach, always putting the client first. You have the option to work from either the office or your home and you can choose your hours, a minimum of 6 hours during business hours is required.
The successful candidate will have a background in a finance related role including customer service or back end processing of personal/car loan/credit card/home loan applications or debt collection.
Additionally, you will:
● Have excellent communication skills to build long-lasting client relationships
● Understand and be able to read and review bank statements and payslips
● Understand the basics of lending and risk
What's in it for You?
● Fun-loving supportive team that are committed to excellence
● Great location close to transport
● Flexible days and hours
● Obtain your Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking while on the job
● Ongoing mentoring and career development
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!