The primary role of the Administration / Office Assistant is to support the company and office operations in an administrative capacity.
This position is responsible for general office management, project administration and comes with a busy but clear day to day task list. The right candidate must have strong capability to multitask and manage administration for tasks / projects that roll out over time.
The role includes:
- Maintaining and creating databases, spreadsheets & reports
- Answering the main phone line
- Responding to emails sent to Shore's generic inbox
- Distributing and tracking enquiry leads
- Light cleaning duties (kitchen tidy, meeting room tidy)
- Ordering office & kitchen supplies and maintaining an inventory
- Assist in creation / organising print marketing with external provider
- Coordinating with other stakeholders to schedule regular WIP meetings and industry specific training
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Assisting with the onboarding of new staff
- Generating reports for management and creating presentations where necessary
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in responding to enquiry via the company social media platforms
- Has a bubbly personality with ability to build relationships with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to any situation on the fly is critical. You need to be able to think quickly and efficiently no matter what comes up.
- Along with being adaptable, you have to be able to handle situations autonomously and solve minor problems on the go.
- Able to work in an autonomous role and still be part of the team, strong organisational and time management skills are a must
- Excellent attention to detail and quality management
- Being a part of one of Australia's leading inpedentant brokerage
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Brand new North Sydney office with views of the harbour
- Excellent social events including an annual trip
- Close knit, supporting management team.