Are you a broker or banker looking for change? A unique opportunity exists to join a high performance, engaging and successful team. Enjoy the connection and culture that comes with a successful broker business.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent position
- Base salary + great commission $$$
- Fully serviced Geelong office
- Diverse portfolio of Leads
- Opportunity to diversify and help customers with mortgage, motor, commercial, small business, SMSF and personal loans
- A comprehensive lending panel to choose from
- Extensive hands on, in office training, business and sales support
- Dynamic and effective national, digital and local marketing support
The business is supported by an award-winning retail brand aggregator Liberty Network Services (LNS). A wholly owned subsidiary of ASX listed Liberty Financial Group.
LNS support is unparalleled with access to advanced technology, dedicated local marketing, exceptional compliance standards, targeted training and extensive assistance from a local professional team.
About the role:
- Build client relationships to assist with their lending needs
- Manage and facilitate the finance transaction end-to-end, from first engagement to settlement
- Proactively work with clients to understand their needs and objectives and problem solve solutions
- Build your own network of relationships to drive leads into the business
- Work alongside referral partners to support mutual clients achieve their lending goals
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as a Mortgage Broker preferred, but not essential
- Cert IV in Mortgage and Finance Broking
- Good verbal and written communication skills enabling the candidate to deal effectively with the business partners and clients
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to be fast and flexible around changing business priorities
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Great communicator to help deliver an incredible customer experience
The team operating from Geelong pride themselves on a high touch approach in all they do, supported by the LNS local team providing individual training, coaching and mentorship.