Join a vibrant team in Melbourne's West!
We will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their mortgage broking career in the role of broker support.
We are looking for a person who would tick a few of these boxes
- A self starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driven and can achieve targets
- Great Customer Service
- Minimum Cert iV in mortgage broking
This is a part-time role 16-24 hrs per week, with the potential to grow this if desired
- Best tech and tools to excel in your role
- Brilliant and supportive team environment
- Competitive salary
- Product research, investigate and test suitable solutions that are in the best interest of the customer
- Client Strategy - Develop finance strategies that will grow wealth for the clients
- Ensure all files meet meet regulatory minimum compliance standards
- Accurately managing and executing loan submissions
- Tracking file progress to formal approval and providing regular updates to clients and stakeholders
- Actively managing client relationships through regular updates and support throughout the loan application process.
Base Salary plus share of commission
What are the next steps?
If you tick some boxes
Email your resume and cover letter to: