We are a fast growing mortgage brokerage based in Surry Hills. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and our ability to deliver complex lending solutions for our clients.
We are extremely focused on the customer experience and love helping them get the best finance deal and solution for them. We are a team of high performers within a business that is growing and hitting major milestones.
There is room for career growth and progression for the right people, therefore it’s the perfect time to join our growing team.
If you are motivated by a challenge and want to be part of something great this is the perfect opportunity to join a business that will achieve big things and value your contribution along the way.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Loan Processor/Credit Analyst. You will report directly to the owner of the business and will help take some of her workload so that she is able to focus more on growing the business. You will be responsible for the management of all client deals from start to finish. You will also need to collaborate with our two junior Loan processors and help to guide and mentor them.
This is a great role for someone who is self motivated as we are flexible regarding the hours of the role and would consider a part time arrangement as well as a work from home and the office split.
- You have a minimum 2 years banking or mortgage broking/loan processing experience;
- You have experience with lender servicing calculators Apply-On-Line would also be advantageous;
- You have some experience managing people and would like to take the next step in your career;
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced high-volume work environment;
- You have experience in a customer facing role, proven ability to connect with people and build strong relationships;
- You are highly literate and numerate, with excellent PC skills;
- You are self-driven and highly motivated;
- You have a professional friendly phone manner with a genuine interest in customer service;
- You are well organised with a high attention to detail and excellent time management skills;
- You possess a can-do attitude with a flexible work approach and always willing to find a solution;
- You are tech savvy;
- You have a willingness to cooperatively work with others but can also work autonomously;
- You are a genuine and honest person;
- You are humble in your approach;
- You get things done quicker and more effectively than others;
- You thrive on a challenge.
- Credit analyse loan applications;
- Train and Assist Loan Processing Team;
- Review borrowing capacity calculations;
- Client, lender, broker and business contact liaison;
- Proactively drive the application progress with lenders;
- Client relationship management (pre-& post settlement) Our team is passionate; about superior customer service.