The Associate Mortgage Broker will be working side by side with our senior mortgage broker to assist in assessing the financial needs of clients and recommending appropriate mortgage products to meet those needs. The Associate Mortgage Broker will also be responsible for managing the mortgage application process from start to end.
- Assessing client financial needs and recommending appropriate mortgage products
- Analysing client financial information and researching available mortgage products
- Managing the mortgage application process, including submitting applications to lenders and following up on the status of applications
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and lenders
- Continuously educate yourself on the mortgage industry and new products that are available
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Experience in a mortgage brokerage or bank/lender
- Passion for customer service and helping people achieve their homeownership goals
- Cert 4 in Mortgage Broking or higher would be highly regarded
SFP Financial offers an attractive salary and bonus package, as well as opportunities for career advancement to become a Mortgage Broker and potentially a future shareholder in the business for the right candidate.
Salary package with include base salary plus bonus
Edgecliff office base with future North Shore location