LOANS APPROVAL OFFICER
Broker Support/Administration Superstar required for Central Coast Office.
Full time Position – 8.30am to 4.30pm, 37.5 hours per week!
(Flexible hours are negotiable for the right candidate)
Sick of Commuting to Sydney ?
Galaxy Group are a medium size mortgage broking office based at Tuggerah on the Central Coast.
We are looking for an individual with a strong commitment to high quality administration and customer service. This individual will thrive on going that step above to support internal staff and clients. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, results-orientated and who can work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
You will be joining a fun and friendly team in our Tuggerah Office.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Customer service
- First point of contact answering phones
- Friendly customer service to all external clients and internal staff
- Office supplies and stock ordering
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Administration support for our team of Mortgage brokers
- Liaising with external providers
- Management of client data
- Ad hoc administration and support tasks as required
- 2 years experience in an administration role – ideally in the Banking and Finance sector
- High level verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders via all communication mediums (telephone, email etc)
- A high attention to detail, accurate data analysis and reporting skills with an ability to communicate information in a proactive manner
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs
- Punctual and reliable
- Drivers Licence
- Experience using AFG Flex & Connective platforms
- Knowledge of the Banking and Finance sector
Personal Attributes Required
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Highly motivated, with the ability to complete own tasks using initiative
- Honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and achieve established targets/objectives
- Team player and willingness to support fellow staff
If you would like to work for a great local, company and you meet the skill set, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Remuneration will be based on experience.