Our small but fun & highly effective team needs your help. An ideal candidate would be happy to work in office, has great credit skills and attitude.
An award winning Mortgage Broker located in Western Sydney are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to further expand their team.
Join us in this crazy, whirlwind, incredible adventure that is mortgage broking. We are incredibly blessed in that we have the very best clients in the world and our team is world class too.
Customers & customer service comes first, and if you're doing this right then the team will always be happy and fulfilled. We're bright, bubbly, fun, friendly, slightly irreverant but always professional and we go out of our way to do the right thing for everyone. We're smart, highly tech oriented and we use innovative new technologies which constantly evolve. Learning is constant and ongoing. We use friendly, clear, straight forward language & proper grammar. We all pitch in to get the job done. Deadlines are key. We always act with honesty and integrity.
There are a few key traits that you must have to join our team:
Number 1 is you must have the right personality, you have to fit in with the rest of the team and our clients - no exception.
2. You cant be afraid of computers or software
3. This is small business - there is no buck passing here, if you become aware of an issue you take ownership and follow it through, that includes everything from something to fix for a client to the bins need emptying. Everyone gets a turn at making coffee.
4. You have to put our clients interests first, at the end of the day we serve them well and they appreciate it, and you can go home satisfied of a job well done.
5. Attention to detail and solutions focussed, you're going to be challenged to pull pieces together in complex deals
6. An exceptional job is the aim of the game.
Supporting 2 experienced brokers you will have a great work ethic, be able to prioritise, be brilliant with software, have exceptional time management skills and most importantly a keen eye for detail.
- Attending to customer enquiries/requests, over the phone and via email
- CRM Management, data entry and file hygiene
- Managing daily workflow
- Working closely with brokers to progress customer applications
- Diary management
- Preparing files for lodgement
- Loan file tracking
- Liaise directly with Lenders to assist in file progression
- Previous administration experience in a high-volume environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and handle a busy workload
- Customer service skills
- Previous lending/loan processing experience highly regarded
- Strong computer skills
- Genuine motivation to grow with the team and business
Depending on experience, there is a real opportunity to grow with the business, if you think this could be the role for you please apply now!