Company Overview: We are a leading mortgage brokering firm specialising in home loans, committed to helping individuals and families achieve their dream of homeownership. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction and personalized solutions, we have built a reputation for excellence. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Loan Processor / Loan Writer to join our friendly, dedicated team!
Job Overview: As a Loan Processor, you'll be an essential part of the team, providing excellent customer service and handling loan files from application to settlement. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our firm while working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Liaise directly with clients ensuring a high degree of customer service.
- Liaising with Brokers to clarify scenarios to provide the best outcome for the clients.
- Cross-referencing lender policy to find solutions.
- Conducting serviceability assessments with lenders.
- Entering and maintaining customer data.
- Ordering valuations followed by conducting pricing requests.
- Reviewing each loan to verify that all documentation is available, accurate, and completed, prior to underwriting and preparing submissions to lenders.
- Liaising with lenders during the assessment process.
- Ongoing loan management from application through to settlement.
- Preparing & packaging all loan submissions.
- Ensuring all compliance procedures are followed.
- Conducting follow ups post settlement.
Qualifications & experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and the ability to provide loan processing support.
- Ability to manage loan applications from application stage through to settlement.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Certificate IV in Financial Services / Mortgage Broking (desired but not essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective computer skills – Microsoft 365, database/CRM, and loan lodgement software.
- The ability to work within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive ‘Can Do’ Attitude.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic organization that values innovation, teamwork, and a client-centric approach. We offer competitive compensation packages as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.