Join Our Team as a Mortgage Broker
Are you an experienced mortgage broker looking for a dynamic opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment? 1xTEAM is seeking a talented individual to join our expanding team and play a key role in helping clients achieve their homeownership dreams.
About Us: Established in 2014 Connect Loans/ 1xTEAM Finance is focused on innovative mortgage solutions and personalized service. With a focus on creativity and client empowerment, we go above and beyond to deliver exceptional results for our clients. As we continue to grow, we're looking for passionate individuals who share our commitment to excellence and want to make a difference in the lives of homeowners. We have 2 offices based in Cranbourne & Skye VIC 3977.
- Inbound lead handling, supporting existing clients with pricing/refi & data collection.
- Conduct thorough assessments of client needs and financial situations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, lenders, and industry partners.
- Allocate tasks & support back office staff with application processing.
- Collaborate with solicitors & lenders to streamline processes and enhance the client experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a licensed mortgage broker or 2+ years as a para-broker.
- Current mortgage broker license or completed diploma certifications.
- Proven track record of success in mortgage origination and client satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products, lending guidelines, and industry regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt technologies to increase productivity.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth in a supportive team environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and resources to streamline workflows.
- Flexible work arrangements and a positive work-life balance.
- The base salary package is PAYG is between the range $77,000 - $110,000(based on experience) + Performance-based earning can go upwards of $200,000 per annum.